What is PRP?
PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma. It is extracted from patient’s own blood by centrifugation activity.
Due to special tubes and a special procedure the number of platelets in PRP is 4-5 times higher than in whole blood. It allows to achieve a high concentration of growth factors. As a result of this the PRP therapy stimulates the rehabilitation of skin, mucous membrane, helps to eliminate the signs of aging, improves the tone and complexion, removes the skin defects.
What is PRF?
PRF – Platelet Rich Fibrin – bioproduct from own patient’s blood. Indeed, the PRF is a bioactive “band-aid”, received from the own blood. In contrast to an ordinary bandage or band-aid, PRF is a powerful stimulant of wounds healing or skin defects.
RPR-therapy in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine provides the aging signs elimination, improve the complexion, produces a lifting effect.
1. Smoothing out the wrinkles at forehead in three weeks after PRP-therapy
2. Crow's feet eliminating
One of the most serious problem for modern woman is early appearance of wrinkles near the eyes, so called crow’s feet effect. The platelets-enriched plasma smooths the skin and allows fast and effectively to get rid of this inappropriate lack. In a month your skin will feel the effect of “5 years age”.
3 Complexion Improvement and effect of “shiny skin”
Because of high consistency of growth factors and vasoactive agents PRP allows to remove the vascular pattern, inflammatory changes, abnormal pigmentation thereby providing the complexion improvement.
4 Nasolabial folds smoothing
The age-related changes decrease the turgor and as a result causes the ptosis effect - droopiness of a body part. It leads to appearance of wrinkles. Due to stimulation of extracellular matrix production, PRP allows to correct such age-related changes and thereby reduces the wrinkles visibility.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Are there any side effects during the PRP-therapy?
In order to create a PRF it is required to use special tubes. They do not contain any additional or alien substances. The PRF is obtained from your own blood. That is why this biomaterial is 100% compatible with your body.
The PRF-therapy completely excludes any kind of allergy, infection, or mutagenicity.
The PRF obtaining process is effortless and time-effective.
The PRF-therapy is a low-traumatic and almost painless procedure.
Is the PRF procedure painless?
The arising pain during the PRF procedure is equal to ordinary blood draw.
What tissues would be recovered under the influence of PRP therapy?
1. Skin. The growth factors, which can be released from platelets, stimulate own stem cells, fibroblasts and keratinocytes division, and new collagen, elastin, proteoglycans creation which produce derma matrix. Because of this PRF-therapy is the most effective approach to stimulate skin wounds healing. This is about the most complicated wounds – after burns, surgery; and the open wounds due to disorders of blood circulation in lower limbs or in case of diabetes.
2. The mucous membrane. First of all the cavitas oris, especially at dentogingival junctions.
3. Bones. Besides the classical growth factors, PRF contains the factors stimulating osteoblasts – bone-forming cells. As a result, PRF is powerful stimulator of bone repair and bone defects regeneration.
What is the best: Fillers or PRP?
Benefits of fillers therapy are based on two main approaches:
- quick visual effect due to emptiness filing
- inflammation activation, which causes
repairing processes including cell proliferationand matrix de novo producing.
Despite the launch of the skin remodeling process, the fillers have some disadvantages: alien agents (alien origin or received during the chemical synthesis) must be considered as antigens.
- Any kind of alien material launches a non-specific inflammation with a cardiovascular responses, swelling and leukocytes recruitment, cytokine and ferments secretion which cause derma matrix destruction
- In some cases filler therapy goes along with dendritic cells activation which launch an immune response and can cause granuloma formation.
In contrast to filler therapy, the PRP is a natural product and 100% biocompatible! An absence of alien antigens ensures to minimize any kind of complications. Besides this, PRP stimulates the formulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (TIMP1) restricting the inflammation reaction.
The PRP-therapy provides a full restoration of chemical composition and architecture of connective tissue through physiological stimulation of skin cells.
What is the best: plasmotherapy or PRP?
We answer the question with a question: do you always need a targeting stimulation of regeneration and use the stem cells potential?
It is important to keep in mind that the number of stem cells is limited. Although a body contains an excessive stock of them, you shouldn't press your luck and use such reserve with no control.
In addition, it is important to remember about the Hayflick phenomenon. According to it there is a limited number of division for each cell. A set of aesthetic problems, the patients ask for professional help about, can be solved at less cost using the body resources reasonable.
Therefore it is important to choose the most appropriate treatment taking into account the age, current state of the
That is why in order to use the body resources reasonable and taking into account an individual approach for each patient/customer, we have a set of tubes for various solutions:
Tubes for plasmotherapy. They allow to obtain an autoplasma with normal concentration of platelets
Tubes, to produce PRP with high concentration of platelets
Tubes to produce PRF